If you have forgot or lost your password for the HP LaserJet P4015 printer follow this short guide!
First switch off the printer!
- Next switch the power back on and then press and hold down the OK button when the memory check starts.
- Release the OK button after the memory check completes and the front three led lights remain on .
- You should see the "SELECT LANGUAGE" message on the display.
- Press the up button until you see the "COLD RESET" message.
- Press OK, the printer will then do a cold reset.
- Once complete you should be able to access all the service menus again without a password!